Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Post for 2009!

Been quite a while since my last blog and while I would love to say my absence was due to an exotic ski trip, making first descents in waist deep powder this is, unfortunately, not the case.
Rather its just been a busy time, with nothing overly interesting to report.
Working, catching up with family and friends over the holidays and training
What time I have spent on my computer has been used to update dynafit.co.nz with new products for the 2009 winter. I'm expecting the goods to arrive in 4-6 weeks!
A little late for January, but this is from the 2009 Dynafit calendar-
I'll keep posting the months as they roll around, and don't worry, the year will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The skier who forsakes the lifts to climb under his own power to a mountain summit is a very different person from the downhill only piste basher and is often regarded by the latter as something of a curiosity.
But he was the creator of the sport; and possibly with him lies the future"
-Robin Fedden, The book of Europen Skiing, 1966
Related Posts with Thumbnails