Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just Like Last Year..........

Just like last year at this time I have started to neglected my poor little blog again.
Suddley I seem to have a heap on and "blogging" seems to have been put at the bottom of the to do list.
Completing and then writing trip reports and an article on the SOS, then organizing The Tour Backcountry Ski Race, getting a 3000m vertical day in with Duncan, Jane and Tim, resuming"regular" work and getting back into running (twice a day when possible) has left me wondering what the hell happened to September
Part of me also things the blogging is a little lame...........
Its fun, and I enjoy writing (well trying to), its something I do for my Mum to keep up with what I am up to as much as anything.
Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, for my Mum if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The skier who forsakes the lifts to climb under his own power to a mountain summit is a very different person from the downhill only piste basher and is often regarded by the latter as something of a curiosity.
But he was the creator of the sport; and possibly with him lies the future"
-Robin Fedden, The book of Europen Skiing, 1966
Related Posts with Thumbnails